Kloogaranna Youth Camp is a complex holiday and training centre that fits up to 300 people and accommodates 162 people. Kloogaranna Youth Camp is excellent for youth camps, trainings, study days, company and sports events. Kloogaranna Youth Camp is also on Facebook.
Kloogaranna Youth Camp is the only national youth camp in Estonia. Youth camp started its activity already in the summer of 1999. Kloogaranna offers many possibilities to spend active holiday foremost for young people, but we also offer possibilities throughout the year for youth organizations, youth work organizations, etc. Services provided in the camp:
- accommodation (including in tents)
- rent of training rooms
The complex consists of:
- accommodation house (30 beds, sauna, seminar room);
- catering house (kitchen, dining hall, training room, group work room);
- log house (7 beds with the possibility of additional beds);
- 21 campings (124 beds);
- training house (big auditorium that can be divided into 2 smaller training rooms with a septum, two seminar rooms, kitchen);
- 2 basketball fields and 2 volleyball fields;
- campfire site;
An introductory video of Kloogaranna Youth Camp (in Estonian language, 5:24 min long, does not include training house). Kloogaranna Youth Camp acts by the license of the Ministry of Education and Research.
The catering in the Kloogranna Youth Camp is offered by Raudtee Kohviku OÜ. The company prepares healthy food on-site in the camp’s kitchen.
Contact: Helga Eichen
Director of Kloogaranna Youth Camp
Tel +372 654 0845
Mob +372 512 9366
Liiva tee 10, Kloogaranna küla 76702, Harju county
Kloogaranna Youth Camp is situated 34 kilometres from Tallinn. You can reach the camp by car (parking available) or public transportation (train, bus).