|Kloogaranna Youth Camp|
The Kloogaranna Youth Camp, founded in summer 1999, is the only state-owned youth camp in Estonia. Kloogaranna offers many options for an active holiday – especially for children and youth, but the facilities at Kloogaranna can be used all year round by youth organisations, youth work centres etc.
The Kloogaranna Youth Camp is a vacation and training complex that can accommodate up to 300 people. The two-storey seminar house built in 2010 provides rooms for conducting seminars, training days, workshops, etc., all of them outfitted with presentation equipment.
Services offered by the Kloogaranna Youth Camp include:
Accommodation (incl. camping)
Renting seminar rooms
Use of sauna
The camp complex comprises:
1. Accommodation building (30 beds, sauna, seminar room);
2. Catering house (kitchen, dining hall, seminar room, group work room);
3. Log house (7 beds, can be fitted with extra beds);
4. 21 cabins (124 beds);
5. Seminar house (large hall that can be divided into two smaller rooms with a divider wall, two seminar rooms, kitchen);
6. 2 basketball fields and 2 volleyball fields;
7. Fire ring;
Watch a video introduction about the Kloogaranna Youth Camp.
The Kloogaranna Youth Camp operates under an activity license issued by the Estonian Ministry of Education and Research.